ESCORTED MAINLAND TRAVELS FOR FAMILIES/SMALL GROUPS
The rustic beauty of the mainland
With our focus on families & small groups you will experience all of the diversity that Greece has to offer, without the trappings of mass tourism. We’re not a “package travel reseller”; every tour is vetted by a family, who has your best interests at heart.
FOR BEST SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT LEAST TWO MONTHS (THREE MONTHS DURING PEAK SEASON (June-August) BEFORE TRAVELING.
Choose escorted travel and we’ll take care of everything. You’ll receive exceptional service, because we do one tour at a time.
*Currency conversion updated every day. Payments accepted in Euros, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, and British Pounds; prices are fixed at the exchange rate on the date of each payment. Prices will be higher during peak season, i.e. July-August, Christmas-new Year week, and Greek Easter week.
Steps for Escorted Travel service:
- As soon as we receive your inquiry form (scroll down) we’ll contact you to customize your private tour together.
- We’ll take as much time as needed to finalize your trip according to your desires.
- You’ll receive cost and rough trip schedule, with places, hotels/lodging and sites.
- Continue with registration and deposit payment.
- After we receive your deposit we’ll issue the first itinerary advice.
- Once first itinerary is finalized we’ll proceed with all reservations.
- Final payment is due 60 days before departure; you can make partial payments anytime prior to the deadline.
- After payment you’ll receive a detailed itinerary advice, within 48-72 hours.
- It includes: hotel/lodgings descriptions, routes and daily sightseeing stops, sites, activities, meal and cancellation/refund info.
- We can offer assistance with airline tickets.
- Pat and Foti will be with you at every step, so that you can have a flawless experience.
Tours usually run for 8 days (7 nights); for arrivals from North America please add two extra nights for hotel; actual number of tour days is up to you.
We’ll accommodate people with food allergies or dietary restrictions in every location.
Our main meal will be dinner (evening). It will feature an assortment of complete meals (salads, appetizers, main plates and desserts/fruits), made with the best fresh and mostly local produced ingredients, all non-GMO. No short-cuts by offering “special meal packages”.
Lunch will be a lighter fare, but can adjusted to your requirements and the daily locale.
There will be hospital lists throughout the itinerary route. For our US friends on Medicare, please be aware that it does not cover you outside the US, so you’ll need a travel insurance plan.
There will be Wi-Fi available at all dwellings and your iPad, laptop and even US smartphone will have no problem connecting to the internet through the Wi-Fi.
Scroll down, fill out the inquiry form and let’s get started; no obligation!
Click for info on “Hotel Star System in EU”
Let’s create your custom itinerary; you are only a few steps away from an unforgettable private family trip.
Fill out the form below and let’s get started; no obligation!
ESCORTED TRAVEL INQUIRY